RevitaLash® Cosmetics Conditioner
The original, one-of-a-kind, Ophthalmologist-developed lash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally.
Dry and brittle lashes – or – Dull and lacklustre lashes
Less than ideal lashes
Compromised lashes due to over processing or lash extensions
WHAT IT DOES
this award-winning serum is a proprietary blend featuring a scientifically-advanced technology. Peptides, lipids, biotin, and green tea extract, rich in Panthenol, condition and strengthen lashes while defending from environmental damage, as well as damage caused by lash styling products that can cause breakage and brittleness.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Ophthalmologist formulated. Dermatologist reviewed
- Clinically tested
- Hypoallergenic and Non-irritating
- Vegan friendly and Cruelty-free
- Oil-free and safe for use with eyelash extensions
- Does not contain Parabens, Phthalates, BHT, Gluten or Hormones
Survey results from an independent 6-week consumer study including 63 participants:
- 98% Improved lash appearance
- 98% Healthier-looking lashes
- 98% Stronger Lashes
- 95% More Attractive Lashes
- BioPeptin Complex: Our proprietary technology including peptides, Biotin, Lipids, and Green Tea extract rich in Panthenol, helps condition, strengthen, and soften eyelashes while defending from breakage and brittleness
- Ginseng & Swertia Japonica: Plant extracts high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin B, help protect and revitalize
- Saw Palmetto: High in fatty acids and plant sterols to help condition and add shine
- Amino Acids and B Vitamins: Help fortify, smooth and condition
Aqua, Glycerin, Biotin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phospahte, Phosphoric Acid, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Pentylene Glycol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2.